Wednesday, July 06, 2005

"Lorn Lorna Loves Deer"

lorn Lorna loves deer


Compiled 7/6/2005  5:01:17 PM GMT by Get A Google Poem


... DR, DOA, den, Dee, deed, deer, Dean, Dan, Dane, Dad, Dade, date, dated, DAR,
... loner, loned, loan, lore, lorn, lorna, lora, lori, lorie, loren, loree, ...

of sheep swinging with their skins on, others had deer, and one had a child flung
across his ... look upon our faces which Lorna
Doone had naturally, as ...

However, I saw only sheep and small red cattle, and the common deer
of the forest,
... I will give you all my fish Lorna, and catch some more for mother; ...

Lorna Doone A Romance of Exmoor by etexts & ebooks. ... 'Nay, I will take it but
once,' I said; 'if His Majesty loves
to be robbed, he need not lack of his ...

However, I saw only sheep and small red cattle, and the common deer
of the forest,
... At once I thought of Lorna
Doone, the little maid of six years back, ...

LIFE AND LORNA
COME AGAIN CHAPTER I ELEMENTS OF EDUCATION If anybody cares ...
or a shy glimpse now and then of the love-lorn primrose. ...

... DEEMS DEEP DEEPBLUESEA DEEPENED DEEPER DEEPLY DEEPPURPLE DEER
DEF DEFEAT ...
LORETTAYOUNG LORGNETTE LORI LORIKEET LORIKEETS LORINNA LORN
LORN LORNA ...

It shows a deer, a capital "R" surrounded by a ring with the inscription ...
Lorn. Uyt Cambdenus. Lorna
cum insulis vicinis et provinciis eidem conterminis. ...

... LIFE AND LORNA
COME AGAIN CHAPTER I ELEMENTS OF EDUCATION ... with their skins on, others
had deer, and one ... Although they were my dearest loves, I could not bear ...

The writing is "Lite"; think of this as Lorna
Landvik even further north in Alaska.
... She, loved, love-lorn, drawing the Astrologic man from the Farmer's ...


More poetry in English/Finnish:
www.leevilehto.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Amazon Honor System Click Here to Pay Learn More
$223,693,000,000 The Most Expensive Impeachment In History!
Cost of the War in Iraq
$196,424,846,878
To see more details, click here.
Textbook125x125button
Radical Women of Color Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next