Sunday, December 04, 2005

Shopping For. . .

ah ah ah! He's old enough to read my blog. I know he'll want to check out the chicken. Anyway, I spent all day yesterday shopping. I'm usually the last one out the door on Christmas eve, so this is an improvement.

I've been trying to keep the spell on. Still writing the novel. Something magical about it that I don't want to jinx. (And this while having to take him to see Harry Potter today. Ho well. What was that, Girl Hand-Raised By A Cackling Jackal? Some quote about women writers being single or childless or mad -- as in belfrys. Or, Christmas shopping. No jo.)

Still walking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Amazon Honor System Click Here to Pay Learn More
$223,693,000,000 The Most Expensive Impeachment In History!
Cost of the War in Iraq
$196,424,846,878
To see more details, click here.
Textbook125x125button
Radical Women of Color Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next