Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Who Was I Listening to 30 Years Ago?

Who was I listening to 30 Years Ago?

Who was I listening to 20 Years Ago?

Who was I listening to 10 Years Ago?

Who was I listening to 5 Years Ago?

Who was I listening to 1 Year Ago?

Who was I listening to Yesterday?

This Guy
Dougie MacLean
(click photo)

After hearing "Caledonia" play on the radio 30 years ago, I called my husband at work and told him about it and he stopped on his way home and bought me the album: Caledonia. (Substitute "California" for "Caledonia" when you hear it. I noticed Dougie is reading my mind. Yesterday, he put up "Caledonia" in his listening booth.) I have old time friends who ask me, first thing, "Are you still listening to Dougie MacLean?" Yes! More soon on Me & Dougie, the Muse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Amazon Honor System Click Here to Pay Learn More
$223,693,000,000 The Most Expensive Impeachment In History!
Cost of the War in Iraq
$196,424,846,878
To see more details, click here.
Textbook125x125button
Radical Women of Color Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next