Friday, January 20, 2006

My Cat Is Terrified of My Computer - Ravished By the Radish King

It's this pic from Radish King. Must be, I'm listening to Carlos Santana so it can't be that. Last time I pulled it up she snagged my slacks (still in my teacher clothes). What's up with that? I thought cats couldn't see fotos. Evidently, my cat can. She sees snakes.

By the way, check out Rebecca's poetry. I LOVE it! It's ravishing. Rebecca, you're a bloody genius! If you ever need a letter for whatever, let me know, I'll tell whomever so. Send me a manuscript, I just want to read it.

Somebody send her a check and a space heater. And, please, no taxidermy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Radish King said...

Just you just warmed me up for probably the next 21 hours.

20/1/06 18:06  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Amazon Honor System Click Here to Pay Learn More
$223,693,000,000 The Most Expensive Impeachment In History!
Cost of the War in Iraq
$196,424,846,878
To see more details, click here.
Textbook125x125button
Radical Women of Color Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next