Wednesday, February 01, 2006

New Poems Posted at Cafe Cafe

this morning I posted a couple of poems that came out of my Intermediate Poetry Workshops this week, from some generative exercises that we do, one "play" poem written yesterday and another from an exercise we tried, something I do to jog myself out of my many many writing blocks -- hmmm, I just typed "riding blocks" -- ha! The hand is more accurate than that big fist of a mind. Anyway, poems are posted at my favorite hang-out, Cafe Cafe where I get inspired reading the good poetry posted there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Amazon Honor System Click Here to Pay Learn More
$223,693,000,000 The Most Expensive Impeachment In History!
Cost of the War in Iraq
$196,424,846,878
To see more details, click here.
Textbook125x125button
Radical Women of Color Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next