Thursday, June 22, 2006

Good Poem by Alison Stine - 'I Would Still Be'

Found a good poem today by an awfully serious girl, Alison Stine. Just another reason why she makes the top - just a cell shaving ahead of Rebecca Loudon and others - of my list of best po' bloggers I've discovered this past year blogging. Not sure how I missed this last week, other than that I've been saving for the savoring. Whenever I want a break from things, I turn to Ali, not to get away from the world, to go ahead and enter into it. Thank you, Ali. And remember, if you should ever find yourself in the gutter. . . .

"Here's to the world working out." Like a good poet, it follows the advice of a clown: Leave 'em wanting more.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

23/6/06 04:55  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Amazon Honor System Click Here to Pay Learn More
$223,693,000,000 The Most Expensive Impeachment In History!
Cost of the War in Iraq
$196,424,846,878
To see more details, click here.
Textbook125x125button
Radical Women of Color Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next