Thursday, February 15, 2007

"Unconscious Mutterings #210 On 2/15/07"

  1. The best thing :: about this is you. The way I

  2. Hold :: autumn in the past of my fist, the slim

  3. Rapture :: in the bed of the downed, the under uber

  4. Cover :: , this chosen destiny into a discovered future.

  5. Restrictive :: though the heart can be, troubled past, wry

  6. Baker :: near the furnaces of chance, be the willing

  7. Author :: of my plot, this do and tell, tale of day,

  8. Pill :: in the mouth of somnabulists, this summer's

  9. Months :: let me give it into dawn, let me love it into gone.

  10. Valentine’s Day :: Be my gravy. Be the way there's always hot water in this house.





* Always discover a secret message in your mail with the sublimina Luna Niña.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Amazon Honor System Click Here to Pay Learn More
$223,693,000,000 The Most Expensive Impeachment In History!
Cost of the War in Iraq
$196,424,846,878
To see more details, click here.
Textbook125x125button
Radical Women of Color Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next