Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Lorna Dee Cervantes @ Bay Area Anarchist BookFair 3/17-18

12th Annual Bay Area Anarchist BookFair

Look for me at the Anarchist BookFair in San Francisco's Golden Gate Park this weekend. I'll be hanging around the Free Radio Berkeley/ Project TUPA table. If you're interested, I'll write you an original personalized poem for a donation to Project TUPA. I'll also be at the panels and talks. And, buying books. Maybe you can even buy mine. Read On!

Bay Area Anarchist BookFair

Let me know if you'd like to meet up. I'm in SF until Monday afternoon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Glenn Ingersoll said...

Oh. Missed you, did I? I was visiting a friend in SF and we strolled by the Anarchist bookfair (all that black leather!) but didn't go in. Tsk. 'F I'da knowed.

23/3/07 12:03  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Amazon Honor System Click Here to Pay Learn More
$223,693,000,000 The Most Expensive Impeachment In History!
Cost of the War in Iraq
$196,424,846,878
To see more details, click here.
Textbook125x125button
Radical Women of Color Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next