Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Lorna Dee Cervantes On "Poem For the Young White Man Who Asked Me How I, An Intelligent Well-Read Person Could Believe In the War Between Races"

Everything you ever wanted to know about my "Poem for the Young White Man ..." yahdayahdayahda but were too polite to bug me about is now to be found on my other blog, the decidedly too self-promo blog now revived after a one year dormancy at Lorna Dice where I tell some stories about the poem - and unmask the Young White Man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Amazon Honor System Click Here to Pay Learn More
$223,693,000,000 The Most Expensive Impeachment In History!
Cost of the War in Iraq
$196,424,846,878
To see more details, click here.
Textbook125x125button
Radical Women of Color Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next