Friday, April 01, 2011

"Angels And Saints" - Link To My Poem For ronnie burk (April 1, 1955-2003)



"Angels and Saints", Poem For ronnie burk

Click the link to read my poem for my friend, Chicano poet & artist, ronne burk, and read about ronnie. (You can also just search my blog for "ronnie burk" to pull up other posts about him. He was a big part of the reason for me starting this blog six years ago: to keep alive the dead. Isn't that the impetus for all poetry? ronnie might add: to keep the planet alive! Gracias, ronnie. You won't be forgotten.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Amazon Honor System Click Here to Pay Learn More
$223,693,000,000 The Most Expensive Impeachment In History!
Cost of the War in Iraq
$196,424,846,878
To see more details, click here.
Textbook125x125button
Radical Women of Color Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next