Monday, April 04, 2011

Lorna Dee Answers Questions From A Student at Lorna Dice

Now that I'm back and have access again to my blogs, I'll be posting on my other "official" blog where I answer questions from students, teachers, critics, and others: Lorna Dice (Lorna Says). I just answered some general questions from an English student here.

I'll be posting some that I posted on Facebook a while ago on the poems, "Starfish" and "Love of My Flesh, Living Death." Ha, if I can find them. I'll also be catching up on long (LONG) overdue interviews.

So if you're here visiting for a school assignment, try me over there on my other blog, and search both blogs for answers to your questions first. See you there!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Amazon Honor System Click Here to Pay Learn More
$223,693,000,000 The Most Expensive Impeachment In History!
Cost of the War in Iraq
$196,424,846,878
To see more details, click here.
Textbook125x125button
Radical Women of Color Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next